Sunday, July 29, 2007

Watch out for Monday

Ebay is my target on Monday. I hope to list at least 7 new auctions. I wanted to start a new auction direction. A generalized baby bottle holder auction where the bidder can select from one of at least 10 patterns we have. I can then list 1 auction for each of the 7 days I can list. That way I will have an auction up and running each day of the week. I just need to sit down and take pictures of all the patterns we have ( I bet it is more than 10) and put a picture collage together for the buyer to choose from. For example, #1 will be John Lennon baby bottle holder #2 will be Winnie the Pooh pattern #3 would be Tinkerbell #4 Clifford the Big Red Dog #4 Thomas the Tank Engine pattern... etc.

working on redesigning sucks... but the end result will rock.

thanks for hanging in there.

No comments: